Tuner needed in sydney for ecotec turbo please help!
-
Specops
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 am
- cars: Daily - Turbocharged VS Ute
Project - Turbocharged VT track only - Location: Sydney, NSW
Tuner needed in sydney for ecotec turbo please help!
Hi all need some help tuning my commodore have just finished a turbo install and need a basic tune done. I'm just looking for someone who has all the gear to uv erase and what not as I have nothing. Was originally planning to get a nvram and do everything properly but due to an absolute idiot doing the turbo conversion my funds are somewhat depleted frommfixing all his mess ups and getting it to where it is now. I'm just after a very basic safe tune to cruise round on for a few weeks till I have a bit of cash behind me.
-
Specops
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 am
- cars: Daily - Turbocharged VS Ute
Project - Turbocharged VT track only - Location: Sydney, NSW
Re: Tuner needed in sydney for ecotec turbo please help!
Also wondering how the air fuel ratio on efilive is calculated and if it's very accurate?
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: Tuner needed in sydney for ecotec turbo please help!
I can help you with this. Will send you a PM with contact details