Just an update with this!
I have just found out some of the info I was given I was told should be for $BDb, but actually it was $06a & the difference between these change somewhere between $5D04 & 5EE7 & then get's worse from there!
So be careful with anything I have edited beyond there & let me know if anyone finds anything!
The original part was fine(which was the main body done by YODA) so hopefully most should be o.k. that I've done!
VX $BD XDF Started
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
O.k. I found where I last posted about this!
Anyone tested where mask's are they all look to be at $56F1 to 5703?
can we get rid of those flags early on in the xdf?
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
Anyone tested where mask's are they all look to be at $56F1 to 5703?
can we get rid of those flags early on in the xdf?
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Sure can, if you find errors just post up the XDF after editing/fixing and it will be added to the XDF threadVX L67 Getrag wrote:can we get rid of those flags early on in the xdf?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
here's a usefull scalar if you havn't got it
0x56E9 TPS - Throttle Gain % CALC X/163.84
0x56E9 TPS - Throttle Gain % CALC X/163.84
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started & continued with $060B
Not Really the spot for this but thought it's as good a place for any as the link on the VY XDF thread isn't exactly correct!
Here's a $060B XDF let me know how everyone goes with it, not that I've heard how the $BD xdf is either, I guess no news is good news!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
Here's a $060B XDF let me know how everyone goes with it, not that I've heard how the $BD xdf is either, I guess no news is good news!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by VX L67 Getrag on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Nice work there, have added it to the XDF thread 