Previously ive only heard that either No Bin Logo or 100ns part (70ns is all that is sold according to datasheets) indicate a fake. Your comments defiantly make sense! That was one thing i thought once i saw the CR battery, dont know how that's ment to last 10yrs!!
EDIT: the one in the photo i bought 6 months ago, it lasted only 6months obviously, the battery is flat only reads about 200mv. It would write then verify then after a few seconds would be corrupt again.
The ones I supply with boards are genuine, industrial rated and 70nS (there are other genuine speeds too) but sadly they come at a cost and have to buy them in quantity The DSfesty should be cheaper
festy wrote:I should have a couple of modules ready for testing in a few weeks for the 808 and vs+ ecus, just waiting for the pcbs and parts to arive now.
Bit of a delay with some parts being out of stock.
I'll have a couple ready for testing in 3 weeks, more if the back ordered parts turn up by then.
The boards arrived today - just need to pick up some shorter pcb pins because the machine pins I was going to use make it too tall to fit in the 808's case without mods. My 'test bench' ecu is running off this module now.
nvram.jpg
nvram2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.