antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: The FlashTool V1.35

Post by antus »

Daewoo ECUs are not officially supported. But we have heard that they can be read as they use ALDL and are based on the ECUs we do support. Please post your results here. Probably 29F010 is too large and you probably will only get a good first 32k. The next 32 will be a mashed up parts of the rest of the chip. You would be best to remove the chip and read it that way. If you post the .bin here we might be able to help you find tables.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
autodiag75
cars: Daewoo

Post by autodiag75 »

Only good comments about your program! But we can only assume it, no write. The acquired 32 KB flash (though flash 64 KB). As far as I know, just you do not have ECU, as we have. It is very necessary to add the program and the Russian language. In the archives of a few firmware.
Attachments
Data flash+eeprom_Lanos 1.5_8V_E2_zxjn.rar
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

I will have a look but honestly wthout an ECU to develop it on its highly unlikely I will be able to get anything to work.
autodiag75

Post by autodiag75 »

It's a pity! Your program mngoim really need! Though, would add to her support AM29F010B controller. :cash:
VL400

Post by VL400 »

We use the 29F010 in a local model but it took many attempts (and a sockted PCM) to get it to read and write. A routine needs to be uploaded to RAM in the PCM and then executed for this to work - for the local flash based PCM a number of routines were developed (a main framework routine to handle multiple routine uploads and reading, flash memory ID, erase sector, write sector, checksumming and finally reset and cleanup), getting all these to work really needs a test PCM which I have not been able to source.
autodiag75

Post by autodiag75 »

This ECU common in European countries (Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Russia). What you need, so you could add this type of ECU in OSE Enhanced Flash Tool? What to do you need?
VL400

Post by VL400 »

I need a reasonably priced ECU to play around with - there is almost no interest in Daewoo tuning in Australia so will only be when I can get a chance. I purchased an ECU awhile ago but it turned out to be the wrong sort. There are some on eBay from time to time but I dont know what local model has the flash based versions - the more common version here uses a one-time programmable MCU .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... 17&p=11534
ejukated

Post by ejukated »

autodiag75 wrote:This ECU common in European countries (Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Russia). What you need, so you could add this type of ECU in OSE Enhanced Flash Tool? What to do you need?
What is the "Service Number"? I have a few oddball euro ECMs here in aussie I can send to VL400 if it will be of use to him...
malser

Post by malser »

ejukated wrote:
autodiag75 wrote:This ECU common in European countries (Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Russia). What you need, so you could add this type of ECU in OSE Enhanced Flash Tool? What to do you need?
What is the "Service Number"? I have a few oddball euro ECMs here in aussie I can send to VL400 if it will be of use to him...
The numbers may be different. The main: KDAC. Please open the unit. Viscera should be like that. U14 - 29F010.
Thank you very much for your help.
Attachments
SDC109423.JPG
SDC109423.JPG (209.09 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
IMG_.JPG
IMG_.JPG (380.16 KiB) Viewed 4927 times
stevedarman
cars: VX commodore

Re: The FlashTool V1.36

Post by stevedarman »

cant connect my vx to flash tool
reads