Thanks Heaps Ivanovbg!
Really appreciated!
Now I'll just have too look at a few bin with xdf's defined & try & figure out what I'm looking at in winOLS! LOL
Really appreciated!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
OPEL, Siemens PCM
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: OPEL, Siemens PCM
Well yet another completely off my original topic but better than starting multiple threads for similar things!
Has anyone made an XDF for the attached PCM read?
This 1 is actually closer to the forum as it comes off a delphi unit & is a 2004 XC Barina or in Europe they call them Corsa C!
I'm mainly after masking EGR items & the likes!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
Has anyone made an XDF for the attached PCM read?
This 1 is actually closer to the forum as it comes off a delphi unit & is a 2004 XC Barina or in Europe they call them Corsa C!
I'm mainly after masking EGR items & the likes!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.