As the title suggests, I need to find out what these plugs are and where I can get/buy them if possible. I have looked on acdelcoconnect and EFI Connection but could not find matches.
Please excuse the quality of the photos as I took them with my phone while doing other work on my ute. These are both on a VS Series II V8 Manual Ute.
The single round one is the VSS connection on a T5
The pair are the engine loom to body loom plugs.
Any help appreciated, as I would rather get a hold of some new plugs to make my new loom rather than butchering this one.
Cheers,
Troy
Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
-
Helical
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am
- cars: 2000 HSV VS Series 3 Maloo
1995 Holden VS V6 3 seat ute (bunky)
1997 Holden VS S Pak Ute (wreck) - Location: SOR, WA
Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
well efi connection was going to be my suggestion, so if you can't find them on there might need to be ebay loom or wreckers...
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
I'm pretty sure Holden used Australian Arrow (Yazaki) for most of there harnesses.
http://connectors-catalog.sys.yzk.co.jp/english/
http://connectors-catalog.sys.yzk.co.jp/english/
-
Helical
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am
- cars: 2000 HSV VS Series 3 Maloo
1995 Holden VS V6 3 seat ute (bunky)
1997 Holden VS S Pak Ute (wreck) - Location: SOR, WA
Re: Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
Thanks for the replies.
I think the body loom plugs might be on EFI connection, bit hard to tell from the photos, need to go back through them again. Coulcn't find anything that looked close to the VSS plug, but then I was doing it from memory at the time.
Will have a look at that site, thanks Yoda
Worst case scenario, when I come to switch looms and ECU/PCM (you'll slap me, I want to go to a MAF over the MAP
) I'll cut the plugs off and solder them to the new loom. I'd rather plug and play so it's a quicker swap and I can reverse it if I need to!
Troy
I think the body loom plugs might be on EFI connection, bit hard to tell from the photos, need to go back through them again. Coulcn't find anything that looked close to the VSS plug, but then I was doing it from memory at the time.
Will have a look at that site, thanks Yoda
Worst case scenario, when I come to switch looms and ECU/PCM (you'll slap me, I want to go to a MAF over the MAP
Troy
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Need help identifying plugs and where to obtain them
Check these guys out as well.
http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/index. ... 09_130_177
http://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/index. ... 09_130_177