$A1 bins .ads and .xdf
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
$A1 bins .ads and .xdf
few $A1 goodies i found.$A1 Dissasembly is in the dissasembly area.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
DixiePicker
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm
- Location: SE USA
Re: $A1 bins .ads and .xdf
Hello,
I have real $A1 Tuner Pro version 5 stuff if you would like. I'll check back later. I use this application daily.
I have real $A1 Tuner Pro version 5 stuff if you would like. I'll check back later. I use this application daily.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: $A1 bins .ads and .xdf
Yes please, its definitely good to have TP5 stuff on hand, thats where its at these days.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
EagleMark
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm
- cars: 1994 Buick RoadMaster LT1
1972 IH 345 16197427 PCM Project
1990 Chevy 1227747 HighWay Lean Cruise - Location: North Idaho USA
Re: $A1 bins .ads and .xdf
$A1 adx xdf and bins at:
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inject ... rmation-A1
We work on them and update them on a regular basis. Just about any TunerPro xdf and adx can be found there or I have been making them.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inject ... rmation-A1
We work on them and update them on a regular basis. Just about any TunerPro xdf and adx can be found there or I have been making them.