Any hardware/firmware people looking for $

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
beyerch
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm
cars: all kinds

Any hardware/firmware people looking for $

Post by beyerch »

As discussed in a previous post, I have a lot of knowledge on reprogramming, but not a lot of time.

One weak area for me is firmware/circuit development. While I have all of the technical details and even some working hardware, I want to built a nice interface for 4x VPW block mode and GMLAN for reprogramming purposes. It appears there are some people on this board that have the electrical/firmware knowledge to put something together but either don't have the GM specific details on what to build or the time/motivation to do it.

I can bring $ and the specific knowledge to the table, anyone looking to design the circuit / firmware for such an endeavor.

Please PM / email me ([email protected])

thanks!
User avatar
CYRAX
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm
cars: 99TJ, 06F250
Location: USA

Re: Any hardware/firmware people looking for $

Post by CYRAX »

if i knew more about the flashing process could prob. help out with the hardware and what would be needed ect.. :geek: