What should i buy, generic ebay delco style ok, are there good and bad brands/makes or are they all the same?
Thanks.
2 bar map sensors
-
sprattzvx
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm
- cars: Vxl67
Ke30 2door
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: 2 bar map sensors
This topic has been covered I'm pretty sure!
I bought genuine Delco/delphi from states cheaper than after market here, I still have some around if needed!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
I bought genuine Delco/delphi from states cheaper than after market here, I still have some around if needed!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
-
sprattzvx
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:29 pm
- cars: Vxl67
Ke30 2door
Re: 2 bar map sensors
Thanks vx l67, you pretty much just answered my ques, and yep if youve got a spare i might snap one up.
cheers.
cheers.
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: 2 bar map sensors
just wondering if anyone has tried to use the 2 bar map sensor off a jackaroo before with the 4jx1 engine looks the same.