Getting Started
-
Old
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm
- cars: VS Wagon S/C boost kit high ratio rockers insulated cai
Getting Started
I have an L67 in a VS wagon. I want to start logging and learning before the point that it needs a tune. I read through getting started, feel dumber than before. Any and all guidence as to needed hardware and software for my application would be great. 
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Getting Started
Welcome to the forums
Its a steep learning curve but things fall into place the more you get stuck in.
I would start with just downloading TP RT V5 from .. http://tunerpro.net/ and having a play with it.
There are some ADX and XDL files on the forums but are hard to find
As an example, download the XDL from here .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... =10#p21076 and then the fixed ADX here .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... =20#p21081
For a list of all ADX files https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... ?f=10&t=29
For bin files and XDFs download this .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... ?f=3&t=905
I would start with just downloading TP RT V5 from .. http://tunerpro.net/ and having a play with it.
There are some ADX and XDL files on the forums but are hard to find
For a list of all ADX files https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... ?f=10&t=29
For bin files and XDFs download this .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... ?f=3&t=905
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: Getting Started
What ECU are you running?Old wrote:I have an L67 in a VS wagon.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
Old
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm
- cars: VS Wagon S/C boost kit high ratio rockers insulated cai
Re: Getting Started
VS S/C 16210672festy wrote:What ECU are you running?Old wrote:I have an L67 in a VS wagon.