Wanting to play with VL to VX computers, I've grabbed tunerpro, got a UV lightbox, what other hardware as far as programming is best suggested ?
Also half the reason i'm wanting to get into this is i run a workshop and we constantly have issues with VR VS immobilizers and I've had a few computers
altered to remove this feature so the car just starts can anyone point me in the right direction as far as bin files etc etc to get me on path as quickly as
possible ?
a how to cheat sheet would be greatly appreciated !
Thankyou in Advance, Andrew
Get me started, what do i need ?
-
tedious
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 pm
- cars: HSV VX CLUBSPORT, VS WAGON, GQ PATROL, VL TURBO
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Get me started, what do i need ?
Welcome to the forums
Have a read of the getting started guide in my signature for some genral overview info. I would also download this .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=905 . Has all the bins and XDFs found on this site rolled in to an easy to search tool.
Have a read of the getting started guide in my signature for some genral overview info. I would also download this .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=905 . Has all the bins and XDFs found on this site rolled in to an easy to search tool.