Hi guys i am sorry if a thread on this has been done but i am just playing around with vy l67 tune (thanks for the work on the xdf ).
Just a question about the traction control is there some way of just turning it off or do i have to try and work out what does what and turn each section of it off seperately .
Even if i could just stop the cyl drop.
Thanks any help would be great.
Cheers vs ss.
Hi thanks vl400 will one of the vt variant xdfs be any good as there is no traction stuff in the vy$07 xdf or does anyone know what area in the tune to start looking .
Cheers regards mike.
Just to follow this 1 up, in the $a5K xdf it has min rpm threshold in ddrj set for 900 & the the next which I think is labeled wrong is set at 1100 & I think that is supposed to be max rpm threshold at $482E & $482F respectively, so does that mean the traction control is only supposed to work in that range? seems a bit weird?
With the cylinder drop table did you mean which one of these :
Traction Control Spark Reduction
or
Adaptive Spark Adjustment Factor For Torque Reduction
or something else?
I'm just trying to figure out the most effective way of disabling it & not sure?
Don't know why they didn't just make a coolant enable threshold, but it's all very fancy & can't seem to find anything simple!
Its hysteresis, enable at the higher RPM but dont disable until below the lower. Plenty of ways to disable the torque reduction, one way is to just make the upper one 6375RPM.
Cyl cut table is "TCS - Cyl Cut vs Mode (See Notes)"
OH, Cool & interesting I'll have to look into it further as I've looked at the $06a info & looks like it says hi & low rpm threshold but could be different for that model as they did change a few things up!
I actually figured after re-reading it must have been that table you mentioned as it made the most sense & as the table looks it is already disabled in mode 1 & 2 & then get's more active the higher the modes go, so I just changed all the modes(has 24 in $06a) for even & odd to zero & fingers crossed!
Thanks VX L67 Getrag
EDIT; I just re-read those scalars & 1 is for TCS & other is for TRQ sorry my apologies wasn't looking properly