Hi folks, can I start first by saying that I am an auto enthuiast but not a computer reprogrammer.
I have an issue currently with a Delco 1676424 (COMMODORE vs v8 AUTO).
I recently had the memcal recalibarated to operate without the BCM and not require any signals from the transmission.
I run the motor and computer in a manual Toyota 4WD.
My problem is that I cannot get a 12v signal from pin A1 on the computer in order to operate my Fuel Pump Relay.
All other pins on the computer are giving normal voltages.
I would have thought the recal would fix this but could be wrong. My schematoc shows a Fuel pump relay control contact in the computer that feeds pin A1.
I also do not have a power train check lamp connected via pin A7, could this be my issue?
Lastly my TPS is open circuiting at apporximately 3/4 throttle, momentarily losing the signal input to pin C5 then regaining it as the throttle position progresses, what would this momentary loss of input volts cause the computer to do?
Thanks for any help you might offer.
Delco 16176424
-
struth
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 am
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Delco 16176424
my first suggestion, connect the engine check light, it will when allow you to get any error codes out of it which might answer the question to your issue!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
struth
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 am
Re: Delco 16176424
Yep engine check light going in tomorrow, not sure how it will go indicating faults since I have to hotwire the EFI Relay to run the engine, I suppose it will probably indicate the fault preventing powwer to A1.
Thanks.
Thanks.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Delco 16176424
get hte light wired in, crank the engine over, then short the diagnostic link and it should flahs the error codes if there are any.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread