Can someOne tune my vn ecu

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Kryptonite
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm
cars: Mini Moke
Nissan navara
Vn commodore
VE commodore

Can someOne tune my vn ecu

Post by Kryptonite »

Hi guys. I'm after some help in getting my ecu tuned. I'd prefer to get someone to do it as I'm new to tuning and don't think I could do a good enough job yet. I need it done pretty soon as its my daily driver. Please message my email mattytess&hotmail.com if you can help.
User avatar
charlay86
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Can someOne tune my vn ecu

Post by charlay86 »

You're going to have to give us a bit more information than that, e.g. where you are located, what motor / modifications etc.