Suzuki g13BB

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
stevedarman
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
cars: VX commodore

Suzuki g13BB

Post by stevedarman »

I am thinking of a delco Suzuki conversion
I have a question with ignition, The suzuki runs DFI with 2 coil packs i was thinking of using
2 camera modules and 2 crank sensors. Will this work and will the 808 operate 2 modules ?
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Suzuki g13BB

Post by VL400 »

Prob be easier to use a delco DIS module as you will need to do some trickery to get two Camira modules connected to the ECU. The 4 cyl D1927A DIS modules are cheap, lots of info in here .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=128
bbtech
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm
cars: 1966 Mimi cooper S with Suzuki G13B

Re: Suzuki g13BB

Post by bbtech »

I am contemplating using either a 730 or 749. Ecm to run an early g13b with dis and hopefully turbo in my Mini Cooper so I am looking for this information myself!
Just learning now.