I have spent a lot of time reading around the forums and heck I am impressed.
Not trying to gain browny points I have a problem.
I have a stock BT1 VS V6 conversion in my '88 hilux.
As below
RFI series 1 PCM,
V6,
4l60e,
4.3 final diff ratio.
31" OD tyres.
Dual Fuel, (THX Bloodnut)
Yep, using a shit load of fuel.
24l per 100 Klm's of fuel. Both ways.
So, it is time to do something about it.
Absolutely fantastic torque and "Cruisability" and very smooth shifting but changes gear very fast down and all but doggy as hell at 85 to 95 Klm hour.
Oh, LPG is Piggy Back JX vapour injected system and can only "learn" on what the stock system can do.
Here we go...
After spending a lot of time lurking on here I have finally built my self an adapter to plug my VS memcal into my Willem PCB45 programmer and read a bin file then save it.
Problem is even though the file is 128 K in lenght, and using the ADX on here all I get is all settings showing "0".
Using the standard "def" file in Tunerpro I can get some settings to show up.
I plan at least to "adjust" the ppk value first then move on from there.
Eprom burners to me are no problem to use.
I also am going to purchase the realtime tuner package as well because I have 3
(pissing them of with mine.) :0 :0
any Help Muchly apreciated.
