visual basics 6

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
djbrooksy
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am
Location: Launceston TAS

visual basics 6

Post by djbrooksy »

Hi guys
I'm back with more stupid ideas
Has anyone got a copy of vb6 or know a trusted site I can get it from?
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: visual basics 6

Post by VL400 »

Any reason it needs to be VB6? AFAIK It was never offered for free to the general public but the current .NET versions do have legit free express versions .. http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/e ... ns/express
djbrooksy
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am
Location: Launceston TAS

Re: visual basics 6

Post by djbrooksy »

I'm wanting to play will a old app that I found that was done in vb. I tryed the converters so I could use the .net but spat the dummy at most of the code

And with me not knowing what the hell I'm doing I was wanting to avoid
trying to fix the code