LS1/LB7 BDM Diagram

Wiring diagrams and questions
User avatar
durahax
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 pm
cars: 03 GMC Sierra 2500HD - LB7 Duramax Diesel
Location: Philadelphia, PA

LS1/LB7 BDM Diagram

Post by durahax »

Anyone know of any BDM diagrams for a 12200411, or 09388505/12210729? All I can find is a 16207326 digram :( I think the MCU is a 160-Pin MC68336? Can anyone confirm this? If I know the 411/729 definitely uses a 160-Pin MC68336 I'll just connect right to the MCU or the closet via. Thanks.

This is the only info I can find, and none of it seems correct for my ECM.

http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/3 ... part1.html

http://www.omnituner.com/default.aspx?t ... posts&t=58
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: LS1/LB7 BDM Diagram

Post by yoda69 »

See if this helps, is a current active thread.
http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/showthread.php?p=49836

EDIT: Oops, just realised you started this thread s are probably well aware of it anyway.
yoda69
User avatar
durahax
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 pm
cars: 03 GMC Sierra 2500HD - LB7 Duramax Diesel
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LS1/LB7 BDM Diagram

Post by durahax »

Yeah.... :wall: Really if someone knows for sure what MCU is in a 411 it would be enough.