Vx Commodore airbag reset file

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
nvo
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 8:02 am
cars: vt commodore
vx commodore

Vx Commodore airbag reset file

Post by nvo »

I have been reading this forum for sometime now but this is my first post.
Both my brother inlaw (Vt commodore) and myself (Vx commodore) have the airbag light appearing on after startup.
Used the (VT ADX AIRBAG RESET FILE) found on this forum on the VT commodore with great success :thumbup: using Tuner proRT 5 but as for the VX commodore no such luck :sad2: .Have searched the forums for help but cannot seem to find any suggestions.
Has anybody been successful in resetting the airbag light on a VX commodore?

Regards Andrew
tonyresprays
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 am
cars: vx

Re: Vx Commodore airbag reset file

Post by tonyresprays »

Hi I would like to know if it is possible to reset the srs airbag light using the ALDL Cable through Tuner Pro as I removed my seats and well I forgot to remove the battery leads.
if any one can help I would apreciate it.