I rang 2 dyno shops and after telling them the combo, one said he doesn't know how to use the ose12p and declined my offer to sit in the car with him to show him how to use my laptop.
The other shop was too scared to even touch it.
I have just got my car back on the road after a transmission meltdown back in February and It looks like i'm on my own for getting the timing in the right spot.
I'm looking for more power to try an get into the 7's down the 1/8 mile. although the car feels strong I still think it has more in it with the spark in the right spots.
as is, the 0-100 kpa map is filled entirely with 28 degrees and the 100-200kpa map is filled with 28 degrees but reducing 1 degree per column for each 10kpa boost. seeing 11.5-11.8 afr on boost.
I have cheapo head gaskets with stock head blts and have not blown a gasket yet with upwards of 15psi. (2 bar map sensor but goes over the 200kpa row in the logs)
Another thing is the fuel pressure. Running standard fuel pressure regulator but I'm wondering if I'm losing power due to the smaller pressure difference between the injector and the manifold on boost.
does any one have any experience with a boosted engine switching between a standard regulator to a boost referenced one? would i get any more power from this mod?
I have 80lb injectors so I am still getting good afr's.
I've ust looked at a 2 bar v6 tune on this site but the timing in the 100-200 map in that tune is a LOT less than what i have in mine. wonder if i'm losing power from too much timing?
does someone have a good v8 2 bar tune i could look at of preferably a 383 stroker 2 bar tune?
here's my bin file for ose12p, 2 bar petrol adx.
Thanks
