Thanks for that! I knew I had seen that list somewhere! I'll mirror it here. For the record - thanks to Ludis Langens, pontiacjeff and 1project2many. I'll also add F.
It looks like H is not always 2.0L Turbo Sunbird as its also used on VP V6 here according to Dick's records.
A is for 2.8L 60 deg V6
B is for 2.0L Turbo Sunbird
C is for 2.3L Quad 4
F is for 5.0L Holden V8
G is for 3.8 Buick V6
H is for 2.0L Turbo Sunbird
J is for 3.1L 60 deg V6, both NA and Turbo
K is for 3.3L Olds V6
R is for 5.7L TPI
V is for 3800 Buick V6
*or*
05 is for 3.3L V6 Olds
09 is for 3.1L V6
14 is for 4.3L V6 (Turbo)
19 is for 4.3L 90 deg V6
35 is for 3100 V6
36 is for 3.4L 60 deg DOHC V6
I thought they were mean to be
on the 2nd last leg of the chip like on page 2
Converting v6 netres to v8 instead this one goes accross
And it's a v6 memcal too never seen it done this way.