Delco, sigma

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
Fireblade.954
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 am
cars: ke70 corolla v6 ecotec powered. t5 manual
Location: Gold Coast qld

Delco, sigma

Post by Fireblade.954 »

Hi guys, I'm thinking of putting 808 setup on a 2.6 astron motor, any ideas? Suggestions.
I'm thinking of using a magna injected manifold, that's covered.
Maybe vn 808 v6 setup or Camira... Throwing it out there. :P
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Delco, sigma

Post by VL400 »

Little bit of info here .. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... gma#p14434

Further to that thread, check injectors are high impedance for the delco too.
Fireblade.954
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 am
cars: ke70 corolla v6 ecotec powered. t5 manual
Location: Gold Coast qld

Re: Delco, sigma

Post by Fireblade.954 »

Thanks, vl. I will check around.