HI all,
I am currently playing around with Tuner Pro and using the datalogging / dashboard feature. I am running a VS super six in a suzuki sierra -- which can be seen elsewhere on this forum. Whats happening is that datalogging / dash work fine, until the cooling fan is activated by the ecu. then the dashboard goes crazy with random values for all gauges.
I think this maybe something to do with the fact that the BIN was helpfully modified by some poeple on here to enable me to use it without the BCM.. HAs anyone come accross this issue? or am i barking up the wrong tree? I can supply the BIN if anyone thinks it would help..
Ev.
Tuner Pro Data Dashboard issue with VS v6
-
ev351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Tuner Pro Data Dashboard issue with VS v6
It sounds like electrical noise from the fan. Nothing in the bin would cause that. As a test try disconnecting the fan relay when you can see it going wrong and see if works when the ecu is trying to run it but the fan motor isnt actually engaged.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
ev351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Tuner Pro Data Dashboard issue with VS v6
Ok I will do that, thanks for the advice. I shall let you know what happens....
Ev.
Ev.