Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
Bit of a topic to discuss I guess, without getting info back from all of you anyone doing work on custom code maybe wasting time, so I wanted to get feedback happening as to what you would like to see. Will add more to poll when suggested.
-
drift-it
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 am
- cars: 03 vy calais L67
Re: Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
You already know what I want lol 
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
It'd be good to set the flash PCM's maf limit raised, not that I'm putting a M90 on it any time soon but I know others who have!
-
sparx-1
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 am
- cars: Vs ute Running VT 304 engine n PCM
Vs v6 auto sedan - Location: Burleigh Heads
Re: Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
VT 5L Please 
-
zspanners
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 am
- cars: Zephyr mk 1,2,3
Nissan R33,R34,s13 RB20DET
Commodore VN,VR
Zephyr 6 Cyl with Delco 808
Re: Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
How can i cast a vote for more than one topic/feature ??
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Features for Extended bins? poll discusion
all the above noted lol 