antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: First time RT tuning on a dyno with TP5 & $12P

Post by antus »

Good work on the tune. For what its worth, ive been talking to TP5 Mark about the issue that is the need for a mouse to upload changes to a graph, and the upload changes via keyboard support is in the works with an ETA of next release :thumbup:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

nice Antus! might be a little chrissy present for us from Mark!

Has he indicated if its just going to be a keyboard button or if it will be able to be auto update when you increment/decrement ?
redcamaro

Post by redcamaro »

Can you just display a 3D graph and drag the dot, I think that auto updates. It would be great to be able to use the keyboard to navigate, select, and update through the graph as well.

Be easier than trying to locate the mouse pointer while going over bumps in a convertible at noon on a sunny day.

There should be an "auto update" toggle for changes anywhere. I.e. tables, graphs, scalars, anything, auto update :thumbup:
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

redcamaro wrote:There should be an "auto update" toggle for changes anywhere. I.e. tables, graphs, scalars, anything, auto update :thumbup:
This was a feature request for tunerpro and afaik is still on the list of possible additions. You should be able to assign the commit button to a keyboard shortcut in the current version, pretty sure it was added in a recent version.