Tune Pro 5 preferences

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
inj gtr202
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm
cars: LC GTR Torana
1982 FJ40

Tune Pro 5 preferences

Post by inj gtr202 »

Hi All,
I've wired up the ECU to use VL400's usb coms board for the delco 808.
Also have installed the NVRAM.

My problem I think is with tune pro. I don't seem to have the option in the Tunepro Preferences menu for Data Acq./Emulation.
So I don't think the ose plugin is ever going to work.

what am I doing wrong?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Tune Pro 5 preferences

Post by antus »

Did you install tunerpro or tunerpro RT (realtime)? Might not be the RT version your looking at.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
inj gtr202
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm
cars: LC GTR Torana
1982 FJ40

Re: Tune Pro 5 preferences

Post by inj gtr202 »

I'll re- download and check
thanks,

did you get my pm regarding the pins?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Tune Pro 5 preferences

Post by antus »

No, I did not.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
inj gtr202
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm
cars: LC GTR Torana
1982 FJ40

Re: Tune Pro 5 preferences

Post by inj gtr202 »

No worries,
I didn't have the RT version installed, seems ok now.

I'll re post in the wiring section about the pins.

cheers