.bin ID
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10017
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: .bin ID
you can post anything, but the binary image of the chip. xdfs, lists of addresses, locations of gaps and changes, ok.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
muttley383
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am
- cars: VR 383 stroker
Re: .bin ID
Sorry for any wrong doing.
I received the memcal from a friend and was curious if I properly read the .bin.
Thanks for the help and assistance.
I received the memcal from a friend and was curious if I properly read the .bin.
Thanks for the help and assistance.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: .bin ID
Well to answer that, yes I believe it was read correct, to get it to line up with VR HSV Auto BKBK I had to modify around 10 various sections!
I'm in the middle of trying to modify the bins to get them to line up with $12 as I think it's the closest that has an XDF made for it as there is no $3C XDF!
I'm in the middle of trying to modify the bins to get them to line up with $12 as I think it's the closest that has an XDF made for it as there is no $3C XDF!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: .bin ID
As promised I wasted WAY too much time today altering the layout of stock BKBK $3C to line up as close as possible (not all exact but close)with $12 XDF that’s already been made & this is what I did & need to do it in the order from top to bottom in Word Doc!
By The way mutley do you know if it was auto or manual?
By The way mutley do you know if it was auto or manual?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
muttley383
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am
- cars: VR 383 stroker
Re: .bin ID
From what I was told it was for a VN GrpA. So I assume that it would be for a manual transmission.