Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
PM sent.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
all gone for the moment. If enough future interest i can organise a bulk buy.
-
300kwv6
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 am
- cars: VR V6 Stroker Turbo
BA XR6T - no more
VP V6 Vacationer - no more - Location: Perth
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
I'd grab a couple if you have / can get any more.
Thanks
Thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
with how quick they went I think there's enough interest LOL
I know I wouldn't mind some I have 10 or so 808's here ready for $12p conversions when I ever get to it, so they would definitely be handy but who knows when I'll get around to using ANY of them!
I know I wouldn't mind some I have 10 or so 808's here ready for $12p conversions when I ever get to it, so they would definitely be handy but who knows when I'll get around to using ANY of them!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
minimum buy is 50, to make the same price as what ive just sold here i would need an order of 100.
And also the prices i sell on here are for DH members only, standard price elsewhere is double.
I am happy to make an offer If there is enough interest i can start another group buy thread where you can put your name down for either 27SF010 or 27C512, once we have the numbers and payments made then i will put an order in.
And also the prices i sell on here are for DH members only, standard price elsewhere is double.
I am happy to make an offer If there is enough interest i can start another group buy thread where you can put your name down for either 27SF010 or 27C512, once we have the numbers and payments made then i will put an order in.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
If you do get enough interest & order more I'll take 10 to suit 808 $12P!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
new thread posted up, if enough interest i will do an order.
-
v8-tuning
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am
- cars: 304 commodore
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
Ill take 20 for the next order.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
ill jump on the bandwagon too this time. sick of fake and dying 27sf512's mark me down for 10 next order.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Winbond W27C512-45Z 28pin 45ns
i will check with the supplier, if available ill post another thread.