All, I have a VS V6 engine that has been removed to make way for an LS1 conversion.
Engine has all accessories, minus wiring harness and ECU. It's only done 98,000klms.
Looking for $600ono
It's been removed from the car and is ready to pick up.
Located near Campbelltown NSW.
PM me here or call on 0468355350
Low K VS V6 engine
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Low K VS V6 engine
is this gone already? or still available?
-
Lawso
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:45 pm
- cars: VR Ute with VS V6 Getrag driveline
VE SSV Ute
VS Ute - Location: Campbelltown NSW
Re: Low K VS V6 engine
Sorry mate, long gone.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Low K VS V6 engine
yeah no worries, I found one locally for my mate's car last week.