I'm currently looking for beta tester for the next version of the enhanced factory bins.
First up is VT S/C V6 - PM me for details if you can help.
VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
Hey Charlay,
I ran 1 up the the dyno which was VX, so same PCM as VT did you want to see the results, I'm pretty sure I gave them all to THE1.
I ran 1 up the the dyno which was VX, so same PCM as VT did you want to see the results, I'm pretty sure I gave them all to THE1.
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
Was this in the last few days or so?
This is testing for new spark tables up to 1650mg/cyl
This is testing for new spark tables up to 1650mg/cyl
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
Oh No sorry was a couple of months ago!
But I can try something on the dyno next week will give you code base tomorrow I think it's ddrj.
But I can try something on the dyno next week will give you code base tomorrow I think it's ddrj.
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
That would be great, we don't really have a base tune for these new tables for the high load regions 850-1650mg/cyl.
have also extended inlet temp spark correction & injector rate multiplier tables too...
have also extended inlet temp spark correction & injector rate multiplier tables too...
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
Sounds very extensive & can't wait to give it a go, PM sent!
Not sure how far I can get to the max MG/Cyl as it's only a 10PSI setup with gen3 maf bit I guess it's a start!
Not sure how far I can get to the max MG/Cyl as it's only a 10PSI setup with gen3 maf bit I guess it's a start!
-
DavoF
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 am
- cars: VX L67 Executive
- Location: Melbourne
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
How's this coming along? Just installed an intercooler on my vx l67 and have had my eye on this thread for a while.
Any luck with beta testers as yet??
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
VX code has only been bench tested so far but it seems to be doing all the right things.
The additional (high & low octane) spark tables were set to zero when I did this test (attached) but they allow control up to 1650mg / cylinder air mass.
The additional (high & low octane) spark tables were set to zero when I did this test (attached) but they allow control up to 1650mg / cylinder air mass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
DavoF
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 am
- cars: VX L67 Executive
- Location: Melbourne
Re: VT S/C extended spark tables - Beta Tester Wanted
I finally had a chance to look at the test today. Looks fantastic. I had been thinking that the mgc limit must have been 953 since that graph started flatlining there on any logs I have been taking (always thought it was 1000). From the adx you posted I can see you're using the EGR area of the code. Coming along great 
Great work
Great work