well, I put the mig aside as I sucked at t or it sucked?
I had the opportunity to use the auto mask and shield gas and setup my old tig I bought 3 or 4 years ago but never used it. It was actually not working when I bought it but since i am in the electronics field I repaired many faults with it but didn't know if I was successful or not til now.
worked perfect!
So I started to put some of my tig knowledge I learned off the net to practice.
pics will explain it better.
IMG_0414_zps6e59266f.jpg
IMG_0415_zps7920b9aa.jpg
other side.
IMG_0420_zps84330f1e.jpg
IMG_0417_zps7f96c394.jpg
Then the bottom one. Cut out the swiss cheese.
0caa18fe-3137-41e3-8697-9ccbddbf594f_zpsb418f2d6.jpg
IMG_0424_zps68d4f1ed.jpg
Also got the bonnet all primed after removing all the old paint. Also managed to push the little dent out but made it a little ripply in the process but overall it will only require high build primer to flatten it instead of bog now. You can only do so much when the dent is on a non accessible part of the frame. I used a large nail bent like a banana to get inside and push the dent up to a workable flatness via the bonnet latch screw hole.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.