***Wanted*** Tune for Turbo VR V6

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
NOI51
cars: Turbo Vr V6 Commodore

***Wanted*** Tune for Turbo VR V6

Post by NOI51 »

Hi guys, pretty new to the forums, just hoping someone can help get me out of trouble for now. Am slowly putting aside money and slowly gathering the pieces i need to be able to real-time tune my car atm, but while I'm doing that hoping someone could help me out with a mail-tune to suit my vr v6 turbo. The tune in it at the moment is super rich and pretty sure the tune has a consistent miss in it, have changed leads, plugs coils, nearly every sensor, fixed earths, everything i can think of but its still there. Anyways I'm hoping someone can help with a tune to get me by until i can do a proper tune on it. It runs the 4HDD auto, 2 bar map sensor, t04e turbo (a/r 50 cold side, a/r 63 hot), have 36lb super 6 injectors to install, walbro 255 fuel pump. Really just want it to run better/more reliably for now until i can do the custom tune on it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Chris
The1

Re: ***Wanted*** Tune for Turbo VR V6

Post by The1 »

prob better telling us your location and getting someone to do half decent onsite tune. Have you got a wideband kit installed?
NOI51
cars: Turbo Vr V6 Commodore

Post by NOI51 »

Haha Sorry, I'm in toowoomba. Ive spoke to u on the just commodores website about getting u to do a realtime tune... Just waiting on the wideband sensor to arrive atm than just need to get money up for the nvram board and money for tuning time. So just hoping for something to get me by until this is all possible, as the one thats in there is just rubbish..
The1

Post by The1 »

Seeing youve switched to Super6 injectors then you will need the injector rate changed for a start which would help heaps, can do this for you if you wish. Send me a PM perhaps if you want this done.