Hi, professionals...)
There are two 16215830 (1996). One with a damaged board and, probably, burned the output driver (engine ok but 2-3 shift sol. problem). Second - officially remanufactured. Which chip (EEPROM) need to resolder from the old to the new, to avoid reflashing. Great thanks!...))
16215830 Replacement...
-
akkolada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- cars: TransAm86 350LT1
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
can you open it up and post a high resolution pic of the circuit board?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
akkolada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- cars: TransAm86 350LT1
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
If necessary, I can specify each chip...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
I think those ones have it stored inside the cpu - the large chip with the square of solder dots around it in 2.jpg
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
akkolada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- cars: TransAm86 350LT1
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
Is the one who left?
"I think" ??? ))) How likely?
Just kidding, of course. It seems that my suspicions are correct....
What is this type of processor? Interestingly, can I read and flash it with some programmer?
GREAT Thanks for your attention!!))
"I think" ??? ))) How likely?
Just kidding, of course. It seems that my suspicions are correct....
What is this type of processor? Interestingly, can I read and flash it with some programmer?
GREAT Thanks for your attention!!))
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
if nobody disagrees with me, then 95% likely 
we know less about the Opel/daewoo style delcos, but I think there might be software to read and write it. winols? not sure. if you find out would like to have the answer here for the next person. let us know how you go!
we know less about the Opel/daewoo style delcos, but I think there might be software to read and write it. winols? not sure. if you find out would like to have the answer here for the next person. let us know how you go!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
akkolada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- cars: TransAm86 350LT1
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
)))
This is not an Opel and Daewoo...)) Absolutely American GM )) Chevy Cavalier 1996...
Winols? I don't need to edit. Simple - read / write...
This is not an Opel and Daewoo...)) Absolutely American GM )) Chevy Cavalier 1996...
Winols? I don't need to edit. Simple - read / write...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
ok sorry, i dont know. I googled the subject, it looks like the 97 pcm can be reflashed with hptuners, but not the 96. winols is coming back with no results.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
akkolada
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm
- cars: TransAm86 350LT1
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
I apologize for the persistence ...))) What is the type of processor?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 16215830 Replacement...
a custom version of the motorola hc11
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396