If the module can output a 4 pulse or 3 pulse the a ls1 pcm can be switched to low resolution and work with 4 pulse v8 or 3 pulse v6 may make it easy to convert v6 to ls1 pcm.
I am looking at vy v6 to ls1 pcm conversion but still looking for bits to try.
but a 24 pulse ls1 running on a 808 should be a good thing to see
Apples wrote:If the module can output a 4 pulse or 3 pulse the a ls1 pcm can be switched to low resolution and work with 4 pulse v8 or 3 pulse v6 may make it easy to convert v6 to ls1 pcm.
I am looking at vy v6 to ls1 pcm conversion but still looking for bits to try.
but a 24 pulse ls1 running on a 808 should be a good thing to see
I know there are people running the v6 off the LS1 PCM. I suspected this is how they did it, let us know if it works for you.
LS1 can be done in realtime with a Moates Roadrunner Emulator but it aint cheap...
The only reason is there is no vs mafless auto 2 bar option avalible yet other than kal cost me more.
In my case its v6 twin turbo with a 4l65 auto with 2 bar for wife to drive.
plus I have efi live and hp tuner loggers setup for my ls1 drag cars.
If a vs mafless auto delco hacking tune becomes avalible I will use it.
mine is a early prototype so there may be some changes, but generally the overall function will be the same, maybe with more features
I know already the connector has changed from the one I have due to it being a pain in the ass to wire up (small crimp lugs) i'm sure VL400 can give you more details on this stuff.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower!