have an issue with my WB O2 sensor doesn't seem to be reading correctly in Tunerpro.
I have a 14point7 kit installed and the readout is around 1 unit out to what Tunerpro is reading. Wanted to check output range on the Wideband and input in TP to make sure that they are the same. I can remember reading something about the settings a while ago but can't seem to find the post. Can find what the settings are on the wideband controler but not sure where to find them in TP
WB O2 output
-
benk
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
- cars: VN V6 Commodore
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: WB O2 output
14point7 kits are 10-20 AFR usually, so calc you would use in tunerpro is ((20.00-10.00)/255*x)+10.00 if your using an enhanced port, if it's injector monitor line change the 255 to 60, depending on voltage you may need to change the 60 to between 50-60
-
benk
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
- cars: VN V6 Commodore
Re: WB O2 output
ok.... so where do I check/ change that in TP??
I'm using 12P on an 808 so the Pin I'm using is D8
I'm using 12P on an 808 so the Pin I'm using is D8
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: WB O2 output
Acquisition menu, edit definition, drop down values and find the wideband, conversion tab, hit set button to change the calc.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: WB O2 output
12P is different, there are two scalars to change and the ECU handles the calc for you - it should always be left as X/10. Set "VE Learn Params - WideBand 0v AFR" and "VE Learn Params - WideBand 5v AFR" to suit the wideband - so 0V to 10AFR and 5V to 20AFR with a 14point7 kit if that is what the output is set for (there should be instructions with the kit that specify the output).
-
benk
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 am
- cars: VN V6 Commodore
Re: WB O2 output
Changed the 0 and 5v setpoints and reads fine now 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: WB O2 output
which WB is better in terms of quality and reliability?
the 14point7 or the LC-1 ?
I know the LC-1 has better feature that will be useful but is it worth the 95 bucks more?
the 14point7 or the LC-1 ?
I know the LC-1 has better feature that will be useful but is it worth the 95 bucks more?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: WB O2 output
i thought it was only gauge or no gauge?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: WB O2 output
LC-1 is wideband plus controller, gauge is extra, its the MTX-L that has the gauge as part of it ....
personally I haven't used anything other than the two above so can't comment on comparing, but I can't fault them either.
personally I haven't used anything other than the two above so can't comment on comparing, but I can't fault them either.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vc81
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 am
- cars: vn v6
Re: WB O2 output
I have exactly the same problem but with a mtx-L. The wideband 0V & 5V scalars are set on 7.30 & 22.4 which I believe to be correct for the mtl=l. Any ideas why the mtx=l gauge readout is different to the TP dash readout?benk wrote:have an issue with my WB O2 sensor doesn't seem to be reading correctly in Tunerpro.
I have a 14point7 kit installed and the readout is around 1 unit out to what Tunerpro is reading. Wanted to check output range on the Wideband and input in TP to make sure that they are the same. I can remember reading something about the settings a while ago but can't seem to find the post. Can find what the settings are on the wideband controler but not sure where to find them in TP