My Delcoed Rides

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Dylan »

Looks good well done! My mate's think I'm off my head when I tell them about this 6 coil 202 and that I'm gonna do it, can't wait to show them that video.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

well theres plenty of evidence to support your claims, and this one will guarantee it :)

final piece of the puzzle was put in place this arvo. I had planned on a welsh plug but it turns out from the 20 different sizes at my mates workshop not one of them was going to fit, but he does have a lathe and so I got busy making an alternative :)
P1100940.JPG
P1100941.JPG
P1100942.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Dylan »

Very neat! I was wondering what to do there, I was thinking something could be machined up.
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by yoda69 »

Nice work, very tidy
:thumbup:
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by VL400 »

Neat as, good job :thumbup:
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

so fitting the rising rate regulator, had to cut the standard end off the fuel rail and weld on a AN fitting, then used a 180 degree bend to send the fuel return back to the rear of the motor to the rising rate reg on the firewall.
P1100956.JPG
also you can see there is a pressure sensor in the reg to allow me to data log what its doing :)
reg4.jpg
all that's left now is to run 3 wires to the data logger for it and shes good to go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

well for those interested in logging fuel pressure or even oil pressure, this sensor is the go! i have it connected to one of the analog inputs on the datalogger and its working nicely :)

the data logger has 5v output so makes connecting it up all too easy!
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by antus »

Cool! got a link to where you can get them?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Industrial-st ... 34.c0.m322

heaps of different pressure options too
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

while I had the time I wanted to fix the fuel tank so it sat better to stop the pickup uncovering even when there was 5ltrs of fuel in the tank ... so while I was at it I decided to give the boot and good clean and re-paint all the bits that had some surface rust etc.

from this.
P1100957.JPG
P1100958.JPG
to this.
P1100959.JPG
P1100960.JPG
P1100961.JPG
just waiting for a new fuel filter then she's all done!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.