gm pass lock and pass key info

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
woodstockwizzard
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 pm
cars: ford gm and chrysler

gm pass lock and pass key info

Post by woodstockwizzard »

hi. I'm new here. my name is john. I am looking for obdII codes, pids and dtc's that I can write into my scan master software so that I can read the codes for the theft systems, clear them and program new keys.... and possibly to turn off the pass lock and the passkey III functions. Can I get some help, or am I asking a lot?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: gm pass lock and pass key info

Post by antus »

I think scanmaster is a scanning only tool, thus it wont do changes, or anti theft key programming etc. You can load up the ls1 adx files and check the configuration for the pids used there which you might be able to use directly. https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... =10&t=2314
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396