Trimatic Transmission Rebuild Information

For non EFI mechanical discussion
Holden202T

Trimatic Transmission Rebuild Information

Post by Holden202T »

So as alot of you know, im trying my best to kill any trimatic i put into my race car and as a result of this i have been working on trying to make one that will handle the power i'm throwing at it!

So to that end i have been compiling information as i find it and trying to get everything in one place and so forth.

This is the first version of this file, it will grow as i get more information sorted out and added in, also going to put some pics of clutch options and stuff for building a tough box.

hopefully it might help someone :)
Trimatic Rebuild Information v1.00.pdf
(920.61 KiB) Downloaded 724 times
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: Trimatic Transmission Rebuild Information

Post by immortality »

Awesome :)
VK_3800
cars: SS Torana

Post by VK_3800 »

Regarding your numbers of clutch plates there's a bit more variation than that, some of the sixes in particular had less than in your PDF. If you're interested in some scanned info I have a genuine GMH book with the specs for HN, HT, HO, HP, HL, HS and HZ which will be accurate, and FO, KO, FS, FR, LL, LP and LR from an Ellery's manual which you might have to take with a grain of salt but seem about right.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

yeah man anything you got i'm happy to have a look at :) i'm by far an expert on this!! will pm you.