supposedly stock specs VN to early VS injectors.
Not quite stock looking to me, also had some troubles getting them to fit the extruded rails on the VR, if I used the lower retaining clip location the plugs fouled the rails, used the upper location the injector fouled the injector port. The only major difference between these and the Bosch is the coil body and plug are located higher than the Bosch and is what causes it to be a tight fit either up or down location. but the length and retainer clip locations are identical to the Bosch.
My solution was to put a single small washer under the rails where the bolts go to space them up a mm or so, problem solved
As for how they ran? bloody beautiful ! I dare say these seem much better than the bosch 4 hole.
I am trying to get manufacture specs for them, VDO don't have any data sheets for download and I couldn't find anything with the part numbers so I have emailed them and wait for their reply.