need memcal
-
jamie1982
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 am
- cars: hsv vs gts 5.7 215i Harley street bob
need memcal
can some one burn me a memcal for a holden 350 vs 215i with a h286 cam auto looking to set up something to do my own self tuning but have a long way to learn I have a bin for this cam 
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: need memcal
Where abouts are you located, honestly an off the shelf is possible but recommend some street tuning first!
-
jamie1982
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 am
- cars: hsv vs gts 5.7 215i Harley street bob
Re: need memcal
hey yeah im in Townsville real time tuning would be awesome I am not to clued on with the delco yet I tune my Harley with a thundermax its similar to the delco tuning