What BDM and other tools for 68332
-
etstang
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 am
- cars: just pieces
What BDM and other tools for 68332
i'm looking to do a dump of a 68332 ecm. I know I need a BDM. Does anyone have one they would recommend, or one they they would recommend staying away from? I already have IDA pro. Are there any other tools that i should be looking to get? Thanks
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: What BDM and other tools for 68332
I cant speak for BDM, but if you want to get stuck straight in to a bin there are a few here under ls1 http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396