E38 ECM compatibility list
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
E38 ECM compatibility list
I've just started looking into E38 Tuning (yeah I know a bit slow) & came across a good listing of compatible calibrations that can be used on the E38 ECM's now it was last updated January this year & I've added 1 Service no. I know had what calibration on it & if others can confirm, deny or add any others would be awesome!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
doubledip
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 am
- cars: VE SSV
Re: E38 ECM compatibility list
that one in red... the 12612384 is the service number and is 2008 ecu
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E38 ECM compatibility list
Yeah I knew that was the service number as I have that ECM here with that calibration on it, seems strange the company I got that list off had that calibration in the 2006-2007 list?
Do you have any more to add to it, I only put it in red as I knew what it came off!
Do you have any more to add to it, I only put it in red as I knew what it came off!