I have put the car through hell and back in the time I have owned it.
Purchased the car basically stock.
Started as Green, then went into primer, then black base coat then midnight purple with basic engine bay smooth.
Was an auto with 3000 stall and shift kit and 3.7 LSD diff, Basic 304 with cam etc on the first build.
Now as it sits...
304 with new bearings, honed and moly rings, Blue racer cam, Heads decked 50th, basic clean up of ports, LT1 springs, bolt on adjustable roller rockers, Pro-comp lowrise single plane manifold, 4 barrel throttlebody, 775 injectors.
Yella terra 7kg lightened fly wheel, exedy heavy duty clutch, Supra 5 speed and 3.9 shimmed LSD diff.
Car is a custom blue pearl.
Just as a mention everything on this car is done by myself from engine build to paint to diff rebuild etc etc. Nothing is overly special but a lot of fun (and spanners thrown sometimes
When I first sprayed the engine bay. Lost count of the hours spent in here.

As it sat this afternoon.







