Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
I actually pulled 1 out today of station wagon, quite easy plastic holder that you need to release but need to unclip harness's for enough room to drop out!
-
me86
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 am
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
But did you have to remove the complete fuse box and the metal part under? What ECU was the one you pulled out?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
Don't need to remove anything!!!!!
Just need to press in the 2 plastic tabs in front of fuse box & it will drop down!
But to get enough room to remove the assy you need to take the harness's off 1st as I said this is a bit trickier as they get tight as they don't get moved much (at all) so need to pull red lock tabs out of the way & press button in & release lever harness!
As far as what service no. & calibration was on it I won't know till I get back to workshop as I don't remember off the top of my head!
Just need to press in the 2 plastic tabs in front of fuse box & it will drop down!
But to get enough room to remove the assy you need to take the harness's off 1st as I said this is a bit trickier as they get tight as they don't get moved much (at all) so need to pull red lock tabs out of the way & press button in & release lever harness!
As far as what service no. & calibration was on it I won't know till I get back to workshop as I don't remember off the top of my head!
-
me86
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 am
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
Ok, thanks for your help I will try to remove it and see what model it is...
Thanks
Thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
I believe it was service number 12625455 with operating system 12633016.
-
odd boy
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 am
- cars: Vette 99 FRC
Re: Holden UTE V8 SS MY2010 ECU
Hi,
So, far there are few companies that read and write the E38 ecu, but the file is encrypted (Efilive and Hptuners I use both...). One company I know that reads binary file (CMD) Italian company. I have already opened one before to look if I can read it out on bench.....
I couldn't figure out anything. I have already sent one to a company to fnd a way to get the binary file out on bench, so I can bypass the lock issue....
So, far there are few companies that read and write the E38 ecu, but the file is encrypted (Efilive and Hptuners I use both...). One company I know that reads binary file (CMD) Italian company. I have already opened one before to look if I can read it out on bench.....
I couldn't figure out anything. I have already sent one to a company to fnd a way to get the binary file out on bench, so I can bypass the lock issue....