hi iam looking at been able to tune delco vn - vx
iam looking at tools to use for the tuning and what i need to do this
nvram seam to be they way to go.can i do a real run time then send it to a eprom and chip so i can use the same ecu over and over.
and what is the best for flash tuning as well .
i have my owe dyno and would like to be able to tune with tools you guys recommend
all help need thanks
so do I need a nvram for each ecu.or can I use the same one and just change the bins and files.
were can I buy the nvram all ready in the ecu.also need some were to but eprom and chips to do this
I use tuner pro rt for j3 chips.
I just need to research the bins and files as I think it all shed be the same.
Yes you can tune with an nvram and then write that tune to an eeprom/eprom/memcal with a willem gq-4x. Products are in the for sale section. Order via PM to VL400.
can some help me out
i know the 808 is not flash abl
in what series commodore are the ecu flashable with out removeing memcal or chips.
and what is the best tuning gear for them ecu
is there a nvram for all models.
or is there just one.
i was talking with moates and he advised me that there is not a nvram for the 808.
but i read on hear that it is wrong.
can you get the nvram with a base tune in them when you but them.
thanks
haveing trouble with the bins and files.can any one give me a list of what bins go with def.i open them and these not a thing there .must be missing some thing