VN / VP DELCO TECH1

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Vpgts076
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:57 pm
cars: vp gts

VN / VP DELCO TECH1

Post by Vpgts076 »

Hi Guys,

I have a ODB cable to USB (think that's what its called) and use EFILIVE to work on Engine Management side of things.

I was wondering if anybody has been able to open ABS solenoids via a laptop as I have not got access to a TECH1 and I have air in my ABS module.

Thanks
Daniel
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: VN / VP DELCO TECH1

Post by Dazza92VP »

Vn and vp are the old style abs not hooked up to the Bcm or any thing the only way you can cycle it is from initial start up and driving over 6kph and you'll hear and feel the abs cycle through the pedal only when VR was introduced did they fit the newer abs unit in and have it talk with the Bcm