FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by vlad01 »

lol, I would rather get a good one, genuine holset or airesearch.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by Holden202T »

Maybe so but my point is a turbo will smash th sc14
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by delcowizzid »

theres only one place for an sc14.... THE BIN LOL.they do have more down low punch than an L67 but once the hit is over they just dont have the topend at 3-4 psi they just make horrible noise and by the time you wind them up to make good boost all the teflon coating off the rotors end up in your engine LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by vlad01 »

I seen one gemini on another forum where it had a v6 with 3 x SC, one eaton M62 ?? and 2x SC14 feeding that, only made 280hp at the wheels. I think the SC14 were actually killing the power lol.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by vlad01 »

here it is, good ol google images :thumbup:

stupid setup for little power gain. imagine the parasitic loss here :shock:


Image
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by Holden202T »

:S

i must say they've done well to fit it all in though!! i have one turbo in a gemini and thats tight enough lol!
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by The1 »

nice fit, yeh would have been much better to intercooler and chuck a smaller pulley on the eaton.

haha bit off topic for sale thread lol
nigel o'eill
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:44 am
cars: lots
and a dyno

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by nigel o'eill »

iam looking for some of these nvrams . i have sent a message to vl400 but no replay.
any help thanks
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by antus »

VL400 has been pretty busy. You have contacted the right person, and should get a reply soon.

That gemini (i'll file this under wrong thread, but want to keep it together) looks like it was an evolution that was upgraded. I guess the twin sc14s didnt cut it. I found this pic in my collection...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Pete_
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Re: FS: NVRAM ECM Conversion (VN to VS but not VS Ecotec)

Post by Pete_ »

Are these still for sale?