Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Been a while. Be a bit busy and also have had to chage how I was going to do this to make it easier to engineer.
Had to modify the sump so I could move the engine back to allow more clearance of the steering. The egine now also sits lower to.

-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T »
Looks good, and having the engine lower and further back can only be a good thing!!
-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
There is almost enough room under the bonnet now that I could get a 6-71 supercharger in and only have the scoop above the bonnet
-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Because I decided to move the engine back I had to remake the engine mounts and the trans crossmember. So now I'm back to square one again.
Photo0194.jpg
Photo0195.jpg
Photo0200.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Took the lip off the front crossmember to give the lower pulley some more room.
ute1.JPG
Engine mounts welded in
ute.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T »
must be heaps lower lol

-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Pro Ratchet shifter purchased for $60
Photo0211.jpg
Exhaust flanges ready for me to attempt some custom headers/extractors.
Photo0210.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Post
by Holden202T »
that should keep you busy for a while

-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Drag season is just about to start so I'll be spending a fair amount of time on the missus car plus I be busy with the Harvest
-
IvanTheTerrible
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 pm
- cars: Many and varied!
- Location: HELL
Post
by IvanTheTerrible »
Been a long time between posts. Been very busy at work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.