14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
User avatar
festy
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
cars: Alfa Romeos
Location: Narellan, NSW

Re: 14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

Post by festy »

Holden202T wrote:looks pretty good! so i assume you have the spartan in your car festy ?
Not me, that's a log from mrfiat's car. The log shows it's in closed loop at that point, but I don't have a log of a real NB to compare the cross counts etc to.

I've got the 14point7 SLC OEM EvK, the Spartan wasn't around when I bought mine but if I had to replace it today that's what I'd get.
Not that I have any complaints about the SLC OEM, but seeing as I don't use the SPI interface the Spartan seems just as good but cheaper and more compact.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: 14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

Post by Holden202T »

basically with the cross counts the more the better, and from that log looks like 13 so its pretty good!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

Post by vlad01 »

well i guess that answers everyone's questions then.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

Post by Dylan »

Thanks guys good info. Looking like I might get one. Thanks
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: 14Point7 Spartan Wide Band Kit

Post by Dylan »

I end up getting one of these kits fro 14point7. It works a treat very neat install not controllers etc.
The narrow band simulated output is very eratic and at idle it puts out nothing on the current set up.
But highly recomended.