Hey All,
I had another workshop call me today asking if I knew of Edelbrock EFI tuning software, he was having trouble just connecting to it but I hadn't even heard of it so couldn't help.
Has anyone else seen or used it?
Edelbrock Software
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Edelbrock Software
It would be this reckon http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new ... tech.shtml havnt used it though.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Edelbrock Software
Many years ago they also had a GM ECU running modifed code as part of a EFI kit, it is the first version of the Pro Flow. The code was a pile of turd and introduced huge numbers of bugs to what was good GM code.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Edelbrock Software
yeah i thought the first ones were delco ecu's ive had chips from them
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Edelbrock Software
Thanks guys it helps, sort of what I assumed but I guess until I get to see the software it's going to be a bit hard to know!
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Edelbrock Software
its either old delco ecu and will be able to see at a glance.or will be a smart anodised box like aftermarket ecu
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Edelbrock Software
Thanks again DW I will ring him tomorrow & try & get a look at the hardware & software & report back!